Le Clos is a delightful house situated in a secluded area of the village of Fleury, a few minutes drive from the lively town of Villedieu-les-Poêles and approximately 30 minutes drive from many lovely, sandy beaches. The perfect setting to unwind with a glass of wine or local cider - a bottle of each is in the fridge waiting for you!
The house is easily accessible from ferry and airports and provides a perfect base for exploring the best of rural, coastal and historic Normandy or taking a trip to the Channel Islands.
Le Clos has undergone a complete professional and sympathetic renovation and extension to provide modern holiday accommodation which retains much of the character of the original building – notably oak beams, a large granite fireplace and wooden floors. Outside there is a terrace area, a lawn area and parking for several cars.
Le Clos at a glance
- Three bedrooms for up to six people and a baby
- Hydromassage shower room, ensuite bathroom and three toilets
- Ferry discounts possible via our advertising partners – please ask!
- Large secluded site at the end of a lane with countryside views
- Linen including sheets, duvet covers, towels (not beach), bath mats and tea towels provided
- Beds made for your arrival
- Woodburner with wood provided
- English speaking House Keeper available to contact during your stay
- 30 minute drive to large sandy beaches (with excellent rock pools too!)
- Good mobile phone reception. Internet access available in local town.
- Digital safe for safe keeping of passports and valuables
- Satellite Television
- Excellent base for cycling
- Possibility of nursing care and hire of nursing equipment by arrangement